• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Newbie here with some quick questions

Newbie here with some quick questions

Esmeraldo

Finest boy in France
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I've been lurking on here for a while and last month I finally decided to make an account...but I'm only starting to actually post now. When I was making my account I kind of rushed through just to get it done with, but now I'm actually not so happy with my username. Is there any way I can change my name on here? Or if someone can change it for me? I'd hate to have to make an entire new account just to get the name I want. Thanks in advance, and I look forward to posting on here more!

Oh and one more thing, my signature picture. I uploaded it as a transparent image (no background) but everytime I set it as my signature it has a white background. Am I doing something wrong or is that just the way all of the signatures on here are when it comes to pictures?

​I'm not at all sure about the signature (maybe one of our more PC savvy members can help), but the user name problem is easily solved. When you know what name you prefer, just send me a PM with your desired new name and I'll make the change for you. Please be patient, it might take me a few days to get to the change after you submit the request, but I will get to it.

Back