• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Newbie in Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie in Indiana

supergirljennie

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi there! :wavey: My name is Jennifer (or Jen or Jennie), and I'm the mother of 4 boys. I was last in Disneyland when I was 7, so it's been a while, but we're planning a Disney vacation every year for the next 3 years. Next year with the kids, the following year hubby and I are going to WDW as a belated Disneymoon and 10 year anniversary, and then back again the following year with the kids. I decided to take up pin trading to help quell my impatience about going. I can't wait! Looking forward to exploring the forum.

Are you sure you want to start collecting pins.........now? You did want to have money for your trips......right? :D Welcome to the addiction. :lol:

Are you sure you want to start collecting pins.........now? You did want to have money for your trips......right? :D Welcome to the addiction. :lol:

LOL I know! I'm only going to spend when I sell other things I need to, so it won't detract from that, but I can already see how addictive it is.

Thanks for the welcome, all!

Welcome! We are having a pin trading day here in Nashville so if you want more info, let me know. I don't think we are too far away right?

I can vouch for Judy/Tiggermickey. Excellent trader and Pin Ambassador.

Word of advise - have industrial level scissors available - make sure they're really sharp -- very sharp. We don't call her "The Queen of Wrap" for nothing. :lol:

Word of advise - have industrial level scissors available - make sure they're really sharp -- very sharp. We don't call her "The Queen of Wrap" for nothing. :lol:

DYMA is right,I write warnings on my LBES NOW!!

welcome jennifer. i live in champaign illinois. there is a good group in chicago for pin trading, windy city pin traders. i get up there some for that. chat is a good place to meet people, learn, and ask questions. i mainly collect chip dale pins. warning collecting/trading pins is addictive but so much fun!!! welcome to the pinsanity. trudy.

I can also vouch for Judy. One of the absolute best here on DPF! :bigthumb:

Oh, and this is what I break out when I receive a package from Judy:
powertools.jpg
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back