• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Newbie looking for help with Viliain Bowling Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie looking for help with Viliain Bowling Pins

PinDaddy

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I'm a total newbie. I just started trading this past week at WDW. I ended up trading with many casts members, and came home with 5 Villain bowling pins. I'm home now looking at the pins and I noticed that both the Captain hook pin, and the Yzma say on the back 6 of 10. I have no idea which one is actually 6 of 10. Is this normal, or did I end up with a scrapper? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
PinDaddy

that set has been scrapped really bad so statistically you have more scrappers than non.. i know we have 9/10 of them authentic so ill try to remember to see whats the official order.. weve never found/looked hard enough to find the missing one authentic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back