• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Newly Zapped by NewlyAddicted!

ZAPPED! Newly Zapped by NewlyAddicted!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
I grabbed a parcel this morning from the post office that had an address I did not recognize! Flipping the envelope around, I read a very kind note from NewlyAddicted and the word ZAP across it, and the little bell in my head went off, remembering that he mentioned this a bit ago! (see! Told you I'd forgot! Hahah!) Anywho, I cracked it open as soon as I got home and was so so so happy!!

5f880c9cc05f2e5bd9490e42d5c0fa75.jpg

It included not one, but TWO amazing zaps! Funnily enough, GreyWyvern zapped me the same Mim pin just last week! So a pin I have hunted for for years has now been gifted to me twice I'm the same week! Hahah! You guys were on the same wavelength ;P

But this Scrooge pin! For those who don't know, this is the Willabee and Ward pin, which has a whopping ZERO people trading it on pinpics! I've only ever seen it once for sale, and without the awesome trivia card, and it was waaaaaay out of my budget! This is just too cool! I love it so much! :D

Thank you so so so much, NewlyAddicted! You're much too kind, and I'm so excited about these pins! <3 thanks again!

<3

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back