• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Not a newbie, just been on hiatus (anaheimsportsfan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a newbie, just been on hiatus (anaheimsportsfan)

Callmemochelle

Ducks fan, blogger, tweeter
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just wanted to say hello to those old timers who remembered me as Anaheimsportsfan on PinPics, or Exdland Ticketgal on Dizpins.

I'm sorta back. Been seeing the pin drama hasn't changed... Just new players in the same arena.

I'm back frequenting DLR so say hi if you see me. Ttyl.

Last edited:
Aloha and Welcome! :wavey: It's good to 'see' you sorta back on the boards again. lol

And yes, you are unfortunately correct; the pin drama never really changes, does it? It's the same drama, just different players on a different network station.

The drama was why I left. Plus, I was burning out as a mod. I have no idea how Bev has the stamina to stay on doing complaints. I was taking it waaaay too seriously!

I'm here because um... I guess I'm the catalyst in introducing Lenny to pins. The pin grapevine is still VERY active, and it got back to me to check out the drama. I'm staying out of this drama, but just dropped by to say... Oh my freaking god, what the hell is going on?? Lol!!!!

Welcome back, and next time I am down in D-Land, I will let you know so I can introduce myself in person. :)

Vicki

The drama was why I left. Plus, I was burning out as a mod. I have no idea how Bev has the stamina to stay on doing complaints. I was taking it waaaay too seriously!

I'm here because um... I guess I'm the catalyst in introducing Lenny to pins. The pin grapevine is still VERY active, and it got back to me to check out the drama. I'm staying out of this drama, but just dropped by to say... Oh my freaking god, what the hell is going on?? Lol!!!!

Welcome back! Yes, there has been some active discussion going on around here, but if those topics aren't your cup of tea, then you can choose to simply ignore it and carry on with some great trading around here! Expect some PMs, because with the kind of traders you have, the community is gonna swarm you :lol:

Welcome back!

! Expect some PMs, because with the kind of traders you have, the community is gonna swarm you

About that... I don't want to jump back into trading yet. I haven't a clue where my pin bags are! How do I take away the trades/ wants links?
I just want to get my feet wet, not jump 100% back in yet.

Hi, welcome back. ^_^

I think the only way to take away the trade and wants links is to leave the ID field blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back