• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Not new, but coming back after a long hiatus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not new, but coming back after a long hiatus

RIDisneyPinGuy

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
It has been a long time since I've signed on. Figured this would be a good place to post first.

For those who do not know me- I'm Scott, from Rhode Island. I collect firefighter pins, pins from dates/resorts/events of stays at the 'World, Polynesian/tiki theme (WDW), POTC (WDW), Tomorrowland Transit Authority/Peoplemover, Classic Epcot/EPCOT Center, runDisney, and P&F.

I'm in the process of updating my PinPics, but the name is same as here.

Been collecting since 2008, and have been a member of this site since the start, and a site that is no longer with us before that.

Not actively trading at the moment, but that does not mean I will not trade. Just pins have had to take a back seat to life stuff. I noticed a bunch of inboxes on PinPics that I have missed. My most sincere apologies to all.

Will likely be selling many/most/all traders in the not too distant future, so you may see a post coming up.
Hope all is well here at DPF!

Hi scott
i have wondered where you went ...I loved trading with you ,welcome back

Hi Judy,
Always a pleasure trading with you as well! I've been juggling career, going back to school full-time, and some health issues with my lil man... Trading had to take a back seat for a while (still kinda does), but wanted to check in on my friends here because it has been too long :)

Hi Scott, welcome back, even though I wasn't here to see you first time round....so don't know if that counts.

We'll have to have some talks about those 4 Haunted Mansion pins on your traders if you're gonna start selling :p

Welcome back. Seems a few of us have come back after breaks. Incase you don't know. We chat at another site now. It was made for us all by a member here named Ryan. The site will help track your pins and help in some other ways. It's called www.pintradingdb.com Stop by ad say hi some time. Hope things get better with little man. Take care and see you around soon.
KT

WWWDD

Hi and Welcome back! What are you going to school for? I went back in 2012 and got my Masters while working full time - not an easy task.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back