• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Not new, but @ WDW and I don't know how to post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not new, but @ WDW and I don't know how to post

NDBounce

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have been on here since September or October. I am still learning my way around this pin forum. I was hoping someone could tell me what to do in order to post in the for sell and trading forums.

For example, right now I am at WDW and I can pick up pins for people. But I can't post that in the For Sale or in the Trading forums b/c it won't let me post. Some people said I need to be a member for X amount of time (I have heard 10 days, a month etc.) before I can post. Others said I need to have so many posts before I can do so.

Anyway, if anyone knows the actual rules and can help me figure out how to post, I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me. In the meantime I am at WDW until Saturday, and hope to meet some traders (I'm probably the only priest in the park trading pins).

Fr. Brian

In order to post in the marketplace area, you need to meet two criteria:

~ Be a member for at least 10 days
~ Have 30 posts

It might take a few moments after that (the system updates every hour, so depending on when you hit that mark, you may have to wait up to an hour), but once you have one more post you should be able to make a thread.

(Information pulled from this post)

I have been on here since September or October. I am still learning my way around this pin forum. I was hoping someone could tell me what to do in order to post in the for sell and trading forums.

For example, right now I am at WDW and I can pick up pins for people. But I can't post that in the For Sale or in the Trading forums b/c it won't let me post. Some people said I need to be a member for X amount of time (I have heard 10 days, a month etc.) before I can post. Others said I need to have so many posts before I can do so.

Anyway, if anyone knows the actual rules and can help me figure out how to post, I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me. In the meantime I am at WDW until Saturday, and hope to meet some traders (I'm probably the only priest in the park trading pins).

Fr. Brian

Your inbox is full! Tried to reply to your message and can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back