• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Not your typical Disney Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not your typical Disney Princess

Stinkerbell

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, I am going to give this one more try. I have been to a few other sites and they have either deleted my posts and locked me out from getting back on the site or even worse nastily sent me private messages to leave. So here goes and I hope I am accepted here for my love of Disney and not the fact that I am 17 and about to have my third baby. Yes you heard it my third baby. I am due in 4 days. So like I said I am not your typical Disney princess at all. I have only been to Disney World 1 time and that was when I was 3 with my parents. Shortly after that trip my parents divorced but my Mom raised me on Disney and I have been doing that with my first two little ones with Disney Junior. My teen years you could say have not been that great but in 3 big ways I would disagree. Many would also say that I got hooked up with the wrong crowd but really I was the one doing the stuff. So shortly after my 14 birthday I found out I was pregnant for the first time. I had a baby boy who I named Jackson and he just recently turned 3. He is such a bubbly fun kid. After that experience you would think someone as young as me would calm down. Well I didn't I still remained wild and then became pregnant again this time with my little Princess Amanda/Mandy who is now 1 and a half years of age. Through all of this it has been hard but I have worked my tail off for these babies because they are my loves and my every things. My Mom is also Super Mom she has helped me so much through this and has been supported and has not once ever made me feel bad about myself for my decisions. Sure she has given her opinions of what she thinks I should do but she can't live my life. Now that brings me to now and yes I did get pregnant again and in 4 days I am due to have baby #3. I had to put this out there right off the bat because you may in the future see photos of me with 3 toddlers and see my age and be like whoa. I am sorry this is so long and I hope this doesn't offend anyone on here because this is who I am. I am also a person who loves Disney and that brings me to why I am here. I want to have something that I as a Mommy can share with her little ones as they grow that will be fun and also be Disney. So I thought why not Pins as they seem to be popular and you can get them at the Disney Stores and online without going to the Parks which I really can't afford to go to right now. So I hope this won't be deleted and I will be accepted here and I can learn about pin collecting.

Thanks for listening, Kalina

We aren't here to judge. We are here to have fun and share our love of Disney! Welcome:wavey:
OMG, you do not know happy that makes me feel. I literally went to two other Disney Pin Forums and one deleted my post and shut me out and the other members just sent me nasty private messages asking me to leave. I also tried a few regular Disney sites and they were no better. Thank you so much.

Welcome to DPF, it's nice to meet you! ^_^

I know you're quite young (I'm 18 lol), so from one youngling to another, welcome! :)

I know a lot of forums try to protect younger people by prohibiting them from posting a lot of personal information in one thread. That is most likely why your post was taken down/deleted. (From my personal experience anyway)

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Welcome to DPF, it's nice to meet you! ^_^

I know you're quite young (I'm 18 lol), so from one youngling to another, welcome! :)

I know a lot of forums try to protect younger people by prohibiting them from posting a lot of personal information in one thread. That is most likely why your post was taken down/deleted. (From my personal experience anyway)

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
Thank You for the welcome. I can understand that but that is who I am and I had to get it out there right off the bat before members glanced at my profile page and saw I was 17 which I will be 18 next month and already have 2 kids and one coming really soon. I don't have nothing to hide nor am I ashamed of it at all. I love all my babies with all my heart. That is why I got it out there right away so later or even in a few days when I deliver baby #3 and share it on here that most people will already know my situation. I am thankful though that it seems that people here will be supportive of it and look at my love of Disney for being here and getting information about pins.

Welcome welcome. :3

~Merlin
Thank You, Thank You. :)

We are not here to judge anyone we are all here to share our passion and love for Disney and pins :)
It's like one big family here on DPF, so welcome to our pin family :)
Like I said before this makes me really happy and I am really already enjoying and also learning stuff here. Thank You for the welcome.

Hi and Welcome! Do you have a favorite character or movie that you might like to collect pins of? I think there are pins on just about everything Disney has to offer.

Hi and Welcome! Do you have a favorite character or movie that you might like to collect pins of? I think there are pins on just about everything Disney has to offer.
Tinker Bell would be my first option to collect at first.

You mentioned that your kids love Disney Jr.. Who are their favorite characters? (My niece loves Sofia!)
My 3 year old little boy loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates when he can sit still enough to watch it and my little 1 and a half year old girl loves Sofia the First.

I am glad and lucky that not everyone knows my history! On these forums I talk about pins, no back story!!! LOL Glad you are here and I was a young mom and military wife and 33 years later things are AMAZING!!!! Welcome and I look forward to seeing your collection!!

We aren't here to judge. We are here to have fun and share our love of Disney! Welcome:wavey:
THIS + infinity. I wholeheartedly happen to believe in the concept of 'judge not lest ye be judged.' Welcome to our little corner of the pin world, Kalina :wavey: We are very happy you found us and we hope you'll find that we're one big (sometimes crazy) family where there's always room for one more at the (trading) table.

Welcome! Congrats on all your babies! Yes, you are young, but you sound like an amazing mom with a great attitude. Keep up the good work. I love trading and all things Disney.
Melissa

I am glad and lucky that not everyone knows my history! On these forums I talk about pins, no back story!!! LOL Glad you are here and I was a young mom and military wife and 33 years later things are AMAZING!!!! Welcome and I look forward to seeing your collection!!
Thank You for welcoming me and I can totally understand why people don't put there story up for but mine is pretty much my life and I didn't want it to come down the line and people to start to ask questions. Trust me it always happens when people see my age and then a profile pic with two little ones and now 3 little ones when this one is delivered. So I put it out there right off the bat and I am just so happy that it is not an issue like some of the other sites I attempted to join.

THIS + infinity. I wholeheartedly happen to believe in the concept of 'judge not lest ye be judged.' Welcome to our little corner of the pin world, Kalina :wavey: We are very happy you found us and we hope you'll find that we're one big (sometimes crazy) family where there's always room for one more at the (trading) table.
Thank You so much. I am so happy to be here. Now it is time to put the little ones to bed.

Welcome! Congrats on all your babies! Yes, you are young, but you sound like an amazing mom with a great attitude. Keep up the good work. I love trading and all things Disney.
Melissa
Thank You so much and that was so sweet of you to say. I do everything I possibly can for my babies. They are my life. I also have an amazing Super Mom who helps me so much and also has never judged me and could have judged me up and down during my teen years. Thank you so much Melissa.

Hello and welcome!

Thanks for sharing your background (even though you didn't have to). I'm sorry to hear about your bad experiences with the other sites. I just recently joined DPF a couple months ago, have already been welcomed, AND learned a LOT! I hope you have a good time here!

Hello Stinkerbell,
Welcome to Disney Pin Forum! I just started at the end of January and I must say everyone on this website is so nice! Also, congratulations on your 3 little ones. :)
Disneyanna813

Hi
welcome to dpf
Hi tiggermickey and thank you so much for the welcome.

Hello and welcome!

Thanks for sharing your background (even though you didn't have to). I'm sorry to hear about your bad experiences with the other sites. I just recently joined DPF a couple months ago, have already been welcomed, AND learned a LOT! I hope you have a good time here!
Thank You and I have already learned a few things as well am seeing how nice everyone here is. I am really going to love it here.

Hello Stinkerbell,
Welcome to Disney Pin Forum! I just started at the end of January and I must say everyone on this website is so nice! Also, congratulations on your 3 little ones. :)
Disneyanna813
From just the few hours I have been here I have to agree with you that everyone here is so nice and helpful. Thank You so much I am hoping baby #3 comes when it is suppose to in 4 days because I know Mommy is ready to have the little one come out so I can hold it and love it so much. My other 2 little ones are also so excited to see if they are going to have a little brother or little sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back