• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

OE Pins At WDW - Is There A List Somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
OE Pins At WDW - Is There A List Somewhere

Ninpin

Mothmouse
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hey guys, a friend of mine is going to Florida soon and there's a very good chance that they will be visiting WDW during their trip. We've already established that if that happens, they will likely go check out Pin Traders in Downtown Disney (mostly on my behalf - haha). They are not into pins themselves, and they were wondering what they should get, and I mostly just tossed out some general ideas for any characters they might find, but it got me wondering...

...is there actually a list somewhere of all of the OE pins available at that store on the racks? Or are they changing so often that there wouldn't be a need for a list?

Also, do they only carry OE pins there? I know about the trade-only stuff, but obviously they wont be doing that, haha!

Sorry if these are dumb questions. Neither of us have been to that particular spot in WDW before.

There's no "currently in stock" list, but if you look here:

http://www.disneyparksmerchandise.com/pins

and select WDW, you should see the pins that have come out in the last year or so. It won't cover everything (there are some OE pins that have been around forever, just because they're popular), but it will give you a good idea.

And yes, there should be some LE pins there, as well. They tend to go fast nowadays, though. There's a glass case with numbers that you can look at, then you ask the cashier for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back