• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Oh my gosh! Thank you so much, Gillian, Greg and Debby!

ZAPPED! Oh my gosh! Thank you so much, Gillian, Greg and Debby!

heyyouwannatrade

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
I went to check the mail a bit ago and there were 2 lbe's in there. I knew one was a trade I had coming but was not sure why there would be a second one in there.

Turns out it was a pin from Greg and Debby's pin giveaway. Here is what was inside. :) Isn't it adorable?!! I love it.

pin91610
Pin 91610: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Characters 5 - Daisy Duck

Gillian, you are such a sweetheart. It seriously just made my day to know somebody would nominate me. <3 Thank you so much for thinking of me. Greg and Debby, you guys were so awesome to do such a great giveaway! Thank you guys so very much. You are always so thoughtful!

My day has not been going very well because I got some not so great news so this little package was just what I needed to bring a smile to my face today. Huge (((HUGS)) to you guys!!

Congrats on the pin! I only wanted to help send a smile! And big thanks to Greg and Debby for doing this! :)

Back