• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Oh yeah??!!

ZAPPED! Oh yeah??!!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Oh yeah? That's how you wanna play? Strike twice before I get one in?? OK!! No worries... we'll see how this plays out!!

Get to my mail box and it seems David has decided to strike again, with a zap!! I open the box -- at this point, every time I open a box, my son is aware of what's going on, since he's gotten things from these boxes -- and guess what!?! Dylan jumps all over the gift!! David sent us what appears to be a Christmas Lightning Mcqueen box -- that Dylan has already filled with Cars!

Inside the box was a pin from the new Christmas Cars pin set from DLR!! The one we were missing too!!

David, you may think you're ahead in this little war, but you've no idea what you've gotten yourself into!

photo3_zpsd2dd8652.jpg

ya ya another war, I have heard that before. It is actually a popcorn holder that they sell in DCA. As soon as I saw it in a picture I knew one had your name on it and one had Judy's name. As for the pin, I bought one of each of them to be sure I got one you didn't have. Then I checked your wants list again just to be sure. Besides I had to keep up with my new friend Hector. That was quite the zap he sent you.

You deserve to get something special. I love your 52 weeks of zaps idea. In fact I am a little upset I didn't come up with it first. Besides I have an awesome siggy because of you!!!

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Back