• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

OHSWEETMEL - hello!

Welcome! Thanks for joining! This community is really wonderful.

What do you collect? (I collect: Mickey, Moana (movie), Maleficent, Leia, Rey, Droids, characters in costume, cute villains... and of course my catch all, pins I just really like.) :)

Hello, and welcome! These are the rules concerning posting in the Marketplace section, in case you are wondering why you can't post there yet.

• In order to create a thread in the marketplace forums, the following conditions must be met:
    - Be a member on DPF for at least 7 days
    - Need to have at least 15 posts
    - New members are still allowed to browse and reply to threads in the marketplace (ie. buy or trade with established members) but will not be able to post a new thread to sell or trade their own goods until they have met the above criteria. Please remember that it takes a day or two once you have met the criteria for the forum to update to acknowledge that you have met the criteria.

Back