• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Okay so I knew this would happen sooner or later...

VINYL Okay so I knew this would happen sooner or later...

xbeckyx

Halloween Town Resident
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I find myself being rather drawn into Vinylmations!
I have always been a collector of figures, so I knew this would happen soon!

Ok so I get the basics of Vinylmations (they are actually a rip off that was done a few years ago by a Japanese toy company called Qee)

But as a total newbie, I was just wondering if there is anywhere online that has a list of what ones, and what series and what the LE of them are? Maybe like a checklist or a data base?

Thanks for any help in advance :)
Seems like fun starting up a new collection of something again!!

I really like vinylnation.net a lot. Vinylmationconnection.com has a great feature to make trade lists, wish lists, and collection lists. Welcome to vinylmation collecting! I love it. I actually collect vinylmations more than pins! :)

I really like vinylnation.net a lot. Vinylmationconnection.com has a great feature to make trade lists, wish lists, and collection lists. Welcome to vinylmation collecting! I love it. I actually collect vinylmations more than pins! :)

ooo thanks ill check them out :)
other than the parks and forums and ebay is there anywhere else online that sells them? if not ebay will do for me :)

edit:
I realised that I signed up to vinylnation last night, done my welcome thread..but I guess no one wants to know me on there :(

Last edited:
There is also Vinylmation Kingdom and Destination Vinylmation - Vinylmation Traders I think is one too :)

Disney's official site vinylmation.com

Last edited:
There is also Vinylmation Kingdom and Destination Vinylmation - Vinylmation Traders I think is one too :)

Disney's official site vinylmation.com

Thanks ill try them too :) I did try on vinylnation..but so far my welcome message hasnt even got replies when all the other new ones have. I dont think im going to be welcomed for some reason :\

Oh no...another one lost to vinyl. It's like going to the dark side, without cookies...lol

I always have cookies around me :) so dark side or not...im all good :D
but yeah..yay for vinyls!

Back