• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Old Pins, New Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Pins, New Frame

Sirsnoozit

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
stamps.jpgstamps1.jpgstamps2.jpg

These are the Art of Disney Romance Stamps and Pins. We've had them for quite some time now as you can probably tell by the $.39 postage. It's nice to finally have them in this frame, now I know why my wife collected them.

Totally in love with the way you've arranged your amazing collection! I have my nearly 400 strong collection all on lanyards... Call me crazy! But, my Mum very kindly bought my my first frame today and as soon as I get a couple of days off work, I'm going to get to work... Boy am I looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back