• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ~~OMG~HOw could I forget to thank~!

ZAPPED! ~~OMG~HOw could I forget to thank~!

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
~~~Suzy(tiggersmh)
For these wonderful zaps??I am so sorry,my family had to put my Aunt vivian to rest last Tuedsay,and my Niece Nicole had her ventilater removed in ICU
yesterday,Nicoles like a sister to me, shes married to my nephew Eric whos a Pro Wrestler here in Mich CIty...she went down with a stroke last FRI and never recovered
She has a pacemaker as well,its matter of hours now and shes only 33 years old..I am going to miss her so much:(OK on to the pins I recieved,again I apologize for the delay in thanking Suzy

pin95281

pin78899

Thank you so much:):)I wish I was standing in front of that castle right now

Judy

Just got news my niece Nicole passed late last night in the hospice unit

see why I could not post sooner

Last edited:
I actually need the Marquee, Robbies driving me crazy,hes a in a Monster Mode right now
Not being mean but wants everything Monsters!

So sorry for your losses, Judy! Please let me know if I can help in any way. Congrats on the lovely pins.

Back