• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! OMG!! Look at all these beauties!! AND THERE'S More!!

ZAPPED! OMG!! Look at all these beauties!! AND THERE'S More!!

bjean

Pin Fairy Godmother
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Oh it is soooo good to have terrific and fabulous friends!! Tony (Tbird) and I have had this ongoing "gotcha" thing going for quite a while now :rofl: ... well, he GOT ME GOOD!! Look at all the "loot" Tony and Cherrie sent me!! OMG!! I have the BEST friends!! And along with all this, they sent me a Disney Gift card too! :eek2:

Thank you Tony & Cherrie!! You are AMAZING!!! Hugs to you both!!

33pdg6x.jpg
65r5mq.jpg
2j0m5np.jpg
i4ocxw.jpg
dxjqsj.jpg

The Gaston pins are for my sweetheart and they sent me the "Just Married" button to have for my wedding ... :love:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :hug:

:bowdown: Oh my goodness ... so I get home today and find this little beauty in the mail from Tony by way of David ... holy cow ... NOW they're tag teaming me!!! :wat: You guys are both AWESOME!!! :rock: I'm truly thankful for our friendship!! :cheshire:

2yni7bd.jpg

Last edited:
Gottcha!!!!! and you have more coming....hehehehe. :lol:

Hey, there was a stitch pin in there also. I hope you didn't miss it.

Gottcha!!!!! and you have more coming....hehehehe. :lol:

Hey, there was a stitch pin in there also. I hope you didn't miss it.

Yep I got the Stitch pin too!! I took a better picture and replaced it ... see above!! Thank you Tony!!!! You ROCK ... and hey what's this "you've got more coming" thing?? Take a breath dude!! It's my turn to get you!! :rofl: Sending you both BIG HUGS!!!

Oh and by the way ... can you update my siggy for me please? Now that I have the Alice Beloved Tale pin, I can take it off my "most wanted list" !! :D :cheshire:

Yep I got the Stitch pin too!! I took a better picture and replaced it ... see above!! Thank you Tony!!!! You ROCK ... and hey what's this "you've got more coming" thing?? Take a breath dude!! It's my turn to get you!! :rofl: Sending you both BIG HUGS!!!

Oh and by the way ... can you update my siggy for me please? Now that I have the Alice Beloved Tale pin, I can take it off my "most wanted list" !! :D :cheshire:

What are you talking about, you don't get a turn. :naughty:
I'm glad you have the Stitch pin, I was afraid you didn't see it.
I will get started on updating your signature right away.

Back