• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ~~OMG!OMG!OMG!!DID I get ZAPPED!!

ZAPPED! ~~OMG!OMG!OMG!!DID I get ZAPPED!!

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
Hi Everyone
I got zapped yesterday by Cystal(Poohlady5)here on DPF!She started a thread she was looking for castle pins for her collection
I put a pinpics request in for:
pin38337

Never thought I would get a response so fast for accepting my pin I sent the request with,but I did...I mentioned it to Crystal and WE traded,but to my surprise,she zapped me with these,and it was SOOOO unneccessary as I was just helping a great friend/trader here on DPF!Heres what she sent and they were all on our families want list!
pin5336
5 trading/62 Wanting
pin34167
Le 5000,needed it to go with the matching lanyard!
pin86936
From HKDL 2T/40W,I collect Jack Skellington Pins

and these lanyard series pins,I actually teach my youngest son with these,it helps his communication skills and gets him to talk more!
So these will come in handy;
pin61742
pin62518
Robbies favorite character of all time!
Needed these to help complete my set!
pin66280
pin66276
pin66277
pin66278

pin64871
Oldest son collects ALL Donald and nephews!so he took claim to this one.LOL!!

pin64126
Robbie likes him too:)
Crystal from the bottom of my heart,I cannot thank you enough for everything,it was a challenge to see if I could get a request for the Tinker Bell pin you needed,So I hope I can pay it forward the way you did for me:)

Thanks so much again.Judy

Last edited:
Back