• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: On the 12th Day of Giftmas

Got home from my anniversary weekend getaway and saw my package! Amanda was so generous to include some extra stationery zaps for me! I love them!! Thank you @summerskin!!

99cfa0abdd888907a520d5afb2dbb9c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@summerskin ,I only just today saw everything you had written here,I completely forgot about this game. I have been going through a lot. I am so sorry that you've been going through such a difficult time with so many problems and sadness occuring . I understand completely about the depression and the sleep problems.
Sending you hugs and pixie dust. You could talk to me about any it,I'm only a message away. Thank you for being such a wonderful person and always giving the members such kindness, We all appreciate everything you do ! Please care care of yourself .

@Ajk ,Thank you for mentioning me but i wasn't the zapper sorry,It must have been one of the others you mentioned.Thanks.

It's lovely seeing all the fantastic packages that everyone is getting.

@summerskin ,I am so HAPPY with all the great prizes i received,Thank you ever so much! Lots of great things that really cheered me up at a really tough time.
The pins are amazing and the wonderful White Rabbit, Chip and Dale, Minnie with Mickey and Genie will all go on my pin board and the Laffy taffy was yummy. The postcards and Chip and Dale tape are nice too,So many cute things! My very first pressed penny too ! Thank you for the fantastic giveaway !

C7nQeth.jpg

Since this was our first game, I mistook the package for a trade and opened it way later than I wanted... I also can't post pictures but if that ever gets straightened out I will most gladly share what we received. Thank you so much for the wonderful pins and surprises - we absolutely LOVE pressed pennies (how'd you know?!); this will be our first penny from Tokyo!

Lovely packages all around and we appreciate the fun game @summerskin We'd also like to thank @stratasfan for the wonderful trade so we could obtain the Buzz POP ART pin - it's been a wishlist item for a really long time and it's one of my favorite time periods for art!

So, after a couple weeks of Fun (not ..lol), I am have retrieved my purchase of pins, that was sent in care of @Shelterkat.

TySVM @summerskin! Some great Traders here for the park.

And, the Tink pin, a Wants list pin for a friend. Icing-on-the-cake.

Well worth the investment.

I hope you were able to make a Big Dent in your Inventory.

Congratulations on the success. And for allowing your DPF family the "bragging rights" (Wink-Wink).

f0360a609b6c61221ee02b51e6d3e528.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Back