• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Once Upon A Time Set From Tokyo Disney...Rapunzel Included..ends June 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Once Upon A Time Set From Tokyo Disney...Rapunzel Included..ends June 11th

tokyodisneydad

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Ok everyone.....It is time for another auction from Japan. I was hoping to wait until after I recieved the winning bid from my last auction before starting a new one, but I am just going to take a chance. I know the last winner can be trusted. So here is how this auction will work. Everyone will have a week to make the best bid they can. Then I will choose a winner from all the bids. You can bid on the set as a whole or on an individual pin. When bidding please make sure to let me know what your bid is for.

Here is the set.

It is from the new Once Upon a Time projection show at Tokyo Disney

It includes a Peter Pan pin, Alice in Wonderland pin,Cinderella pin, Beauty and the Beast pin and for you Rapunzel completists...a Rapunzel pin.

THINGS LIKELY TO GET YOU TO THE TOP OF THE LEADERBOARD

Goofy pins or Goofy items.

I also like Piece of History / attraction pins especially with characters

Disney
Characters in Star Wars Costumes

Cool pins in general..I like Tiki, Cars, Little Green Toystory aliens... well heck if it's Disney I like it

Please also look at my wants my pinpics is finally up to date!

**I also am starting a new collection of my favorite villains...Captain Hook and Scar**

Things that will be at the bottom
1. Princess pins - except maybe Jasmine or Mulan
2. Hidden Mickeys although there are a few exceptions (Ferryboats or monorails)
3. Stitch and Duffy pins

**Just to let you know I am looking for quality or quantity....I am REALLY hoping for the more elusive Goofy pins or other pins that meet my collection. ...GOOD LUCK and HAPPY BIDDING***

If you bid POH pins please let me know if they are on the card. Good luck and if this works out and if I get my winning bid from the last auction I will hold some more auctions from Japan soon.

Auction ends June 11th....10pm Japan time

I will update the leaderboard as often as I can, but I am extremely busy so please be patient.

I'll start with two Goofy pins from your wants. I think I'll try to bid for the whole set. :)

#8862: M&P - Ferris Wheel
#10843: DLP - Aprils Fools Day 2002

this set looks really nice ,i'll bid these please ,thank you . pinpics numbers are 18203 brand new in original package and 78649 .
pin18203
pin78649

Thanks everyone for the bids... Leaderboard

1. d.ducks with rare Goofs I've never seen
2.OlafOlaf..like the Ferris Wheel
3.Teddy_ruxpin...have the Contemporary pin but love the dress Goofy set

I will bid
Pin 2770: Disneyland Sign Series - Goofy's Gas

And
Pin 101226: DLR - A Piece of Disneyland History 2014 Collection - Pirates of the Caribbean *new on card*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2.OlafOlaf..like the Ferris Wheel
3.reenaibakini...nice POH pin
4.Teddy_ruxpin...have the Contemporary pin but love the dress Goofy set

2.CarlandEllie... A very close second with that beautiful pin
3.OlafOlaf..like the Ferris Wheel

1.SwinginKitten... Moves into first with that AC pin
2.d.ducks with rare Goofs I've never seen
3.CarlandEllie... A very close second with that beautiful pin

1. SwinginKitten and CarlandEllie are tied at the moment for first place. I may have to flip a coin on that one.
2.d.ducks... Is not far behind

I'm a bit confused about the time zones right now, if the auction has already ended, please forgive me, and my bid will stand as it is; if it is still open, however, I will add a third pin to my bid:
Pin 92768 DCL - PWP 2012 - Goofy

I would like to bid
Pin 30569: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Captain Hook Model Sheet
Pin 83359: DLR - Goofy's Sky School - Mystery Collection - Goofy in the Clouds Only (le 200)
Pin 89852: DLR - PWP Collection - Admission Ticket - Goofy

New leaderboard

1.CarlandEllie... New edition puts you in the lead
2.sockgnome.. Joins the leaderboard in second
3.d.ducks and SwinginKitten are battling it out

Hi! Adding to my bid, so total bid will be:

Pin 27738: DLR - Haunted Mansion Hitchhiking Goofy Ghost (E Ticket ) Annual Passholder
Pin 42415: DCL - Artist Choice - November 2005 - Admiral Goofy
PPin 74187: DisneyStore.com - A Disney Christmas Mystery Set - Goofy Only
Pin 38479: DLR - Golden Vehicle Collection - Jungle Cruise (Mickey, Donald & Goofy)
Pin 47380: WDW - Retro Walt Disney World® Resort Collection - Haunted Mansion - Mickey, Goofy, Donald

Thanks!

sallie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back