• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! PINS SHIPPED One Family Event Pins

@Ajk
Hi! Please REMOVE my request for the following:
Lion King slider #22
Moana slider #23
And 3 Best Friends Mystery Boxes #29

Sorry, my Pin Friend is going to do shopDisney for Boxes and trade for the others. TTFN, :tigger:

Hi
I did not see me updated for the #11 dogs from Dawns set 2. Unless she decided to take full set?
I could have sworn I marked it down but see that I didn’t. I updated it now. Thanks for pointing it out.

Please could I add my name to the list for Item #22 - Family Memories The Lion King LE 750, and one box of Item #30 - Mystery Box Set Villainous Friends and Family LR?
International shipping terms read understood and agreed :]

Reactions: Ajk
I would like to RSP for these:
Item #08 Tiana
Item #11 Oliver

Are you going to be opening any of the Best Friends mystery boxes? I'm interested in Alice and Dalmatians if there are going to be any open boxes :)

I would like to RSP for these:
Item #08 Tiana
Item #11 Oliver

Are you going to be opening any of the Best Friends mystery boxes? I'm interested in Alice and Dalmatians if there are going to be any open boxes :)
On #11, did you want the whole set? Or only Oliver if I have another split set?

I would be glad to open mystery boxes to assist with trading if folks want their boxes opened.

I would be glad to open mystery boxes to assist with trading if folks want their boxes opened.
On second thought, I should probably just get the Tiana pin, lol.

Let me know if other people end up wanting to open mystery boxes; if that's the case I'll order a couple, but if not I'll hold off because I never end up with the ones I'm looking for, lol.

I would like to have my mystery boxes opened.

I am looking for the Queen of Hearts filmstrip of the villains set
Looking for Alice from the best friends set
Aladdin from the language set

If mystery boxes will be opened, I’m fine with that for mine. My priority list, in order, for the Park Language mystery set is

Star Wars
Mickey & Minnie
Donald & Goofy
Black Panther/ Wakanda
Beauty and the Beast
Aladdin
Big Hero 6

I wouldn't mind if my one box was opened. My list, in order of wants is, Mulan language pin, and whatever. ;)

OK, looks like we definitely have some box opening/trade assistance happening @sockgnome

@Loomi would you like your box opened to see if there is a trade before shipping?

So glad you’re going! I thought about offering my RSP when you weren’t gonna go, but looks like you have the forum well covered. Mama and I are both going, so happy to volunteer our RSP’s as backups if there ends up being a need. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So glad you’re going! I thought about offering my RSP when you weren’t gonna go, but looks like you have the forum well covered. Mama and I are both going, so happy to volunteer our RSP’s as backups if there ends up being a need. :)

Yeah, it was definitely touch and go, but in the end I just couldn't resist.

Thanks for offering to pitch in! That's awesome! There are some pins that are more popular so having RSP assistance will definitely help ensure more people get the pins they want. I'll send you a PM to discuss details.

Hi! Thank you so much for offering pick-ups.

Please put me down for:
#17 Chip & Dale
#22 Lion king family slider
One villainous family and friends mystery box.

I would love to have my mystery box opened and, if I don't pull it, trade for the Lion King.

After the neck back comes the out cold. Dreaming about carrots.

6253a0470a367340750e854aa77cbc2d.jpg

Back