• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

One last murder before I retire? Interested?

One last murder before I retire? Interested?

tokyodisneydad

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
It has been awhile for a Murder Mystery. It also seems that the interest for these games is not what it used to be. That and a few reasons is why I am going to hang up my host hat for the game. However I want to go out with a bang and host one more. If I can get enough interest I will host ONE final round of mayhem before I hand the torch to someone else.
What do you think?

Anton looks up as his butler walks in with what appears to be news. He reads a short letter, taking a break from his '45 Rothschild.

Ah, so it looks like the gang is getting together for a... "bang." There's a new restaurant opening in town soon that I don't think will last long, and I'd love to stick around for the grand closing of it if I can. That group might be lost without me. Anyone can detect.... HA!

Count me in!!

I'm definitely in! Last game was so much fun and I'm very sad to hear that this is your last game! :( If anyone is interested but not sure, sign up! you wont be disappointed! :)

I'm a newbie, but this sounds like great fun-do you provide remedial instruction?:wiggle:

There will be plenty of vets to give you a hand along the way. Once you get into it its fairly easy.

The sign up and pregame info will be posted soon. Thinking of a mid March start. I know that is hard for Stef, but if I wait longer I wont be able to do it.

It will definitely be my last game for reasons that are out of my hands at this point. I have a few people that I would like to see take over after this game. Seems that there is interest so look for the signup and date information. Also go back and review the rules.

I do believe a certain mouse detective's schedule is free for the next few months.

greatmousedetective_240.jpg

Count me in!

I'm very sorry that this will be your last game, Wally. I hope that your personal circumstances will change so that you're in a position to reconsider your decision to make this your last game as host. I always have enjoyed playing your games and I certainly will not miss playing this one.

I do believe that the Cheshire Cat can disappear from Wonderland for the next few weeks. Definitely count me in!

Stef!! Glad to see Chessie is in...believe me I wish it was different also. I don't want to talk about details, but there is a BIG reason why this will be my last as host. I also can't see a future that I would be able to play in one either. For me this is it, but I hope you and others will keep the tradition going long after I am gone.

Back