• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: ONE MORE DAY How about a New Year auction Herc?

Auction Ended: ONE MORE DAY How about a New Year auction Herc?

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
Happy 2022! What better way to kick off the new year than with a fun little pin auction?

And who better to be this year’s first auction than everyone’s favorite Hero From A Zero – Hercules! Yup, I am auctioning off the super fun Hercules Character Gift Box pin that was released at DLR yesterday. (I’ll put a picture in the next post.) This pin has a lot going for it:

It’s Hercules! Who doesn’t like Hercules?
It’s a Character Gift Box! Look how fun and cute this design is.
The Herc pin is actually a separate removable pin. Two pins in one!
The removable Herc pin is a little bitty thing. Who doesn’t like cute mini pins?!
It’s the first of a monthly release. We all know people are going to discover this series later in the year and need to get the earlier releases and this first one will be HOT!
It’s LE 2,250! ‘Nuff said

As always, I welcome any and all bids (except fantasy pins please). I will be leaning towards LE for this one, but we all know I do like HMs and you never know what will catch my eye. So feel free to bid away and see where the chips fall. (It’s anarchy!) My wants are on PinPics under AJK and there are lots of them listed.

And to make it even more interesting (and easy to bid), I am doing this auction with my friend so their pin wants will also be strongly considered. They like:

Stitch
Cats
Anything Cute

This auction will close on Sunday, January 9 at 3:00 PM ET.

Happy bidding!

1b6fbeabb324c7afa21b4f59af67a6a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t collect Hercules, but I think this is a cool pin. I can’t wait to see more pins from this set. Good luck with your auction!

Reactions: Ajk
Thank you for a BRAVE second bid! One more for a leader board!

With two days left and two great bids I'll go ahead and post a Leaderboard.

1. TinMan
2. Cowardly Lion

The Chernabog pin is really nice, but I'm leaning towards the volume at the moment. But a lot can happen in two days!

I forgot to send a reminder of the ending, but here we are. Thank you both for great bids! The winning bid remains the greater volume bid from the tin man. In other words, congratulations @Fins4pins!

Back