• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! One zap has blown me away, another is quite refreshing!

ZAPPED! One zap has blown me away, another is quite refreshing!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Today, I got two packages in the mail, both of which were excellent zaps from two fantastic members!!

The first is from TornadoTitan. I ordered one of his incredible fantasy pins featuring the Titans and he was gracious enough to send an extra as a zap along with some printed cards of his Tarot Card concepts!!

5b0d9c35298fc009e1052616716733c5.jpg

16ed70f7e23097e884bb7546827523fe.jpg

Everything in this package totally blew me away! It's all so amazing. :D thank you so much, TornadoTitan!! I adore it all. <3 looking forward to your future work, dude!

Next up is from FamilyHobby! He told me that he sent a little something my way, and I was so excited to see what it was!!

889ffedaa73c6604f03e806338f69650.jpg

It's an awesome Coca-Cola Scrooge pin that it totally didn't have! :D I love it! It's incredible! :D time to find a spot for it in my Scrooge case! :D

Thank you all again! :D everything is most excellent! You guys sure do know how to make a wizard feel loved. :p

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

A+ for both the pin and the pun. ;)

Obsessed with those tarot cards! If he makes those into pins, I'm all over them.

Back