• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ooak Elsa's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooak Elsa's

Matthewlondon

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey so I have never made a ooak doll before but I have been adding crystals, gems etc to my classic Elsa to try and make the outfit more accurate and have restyled her hair. I am wanting to remove the original Cape and add a larger one. Could anyone give me and ideas on what to use for the Cape? That is large but accurate? Would it be possible to remove the plush Elsa Cape and attach it to the classic elsa doll? Or can you buy a fabric with the print on it?

Post pictures if you do it:) I thought about using some plain organza but then wouldn't have a clue on getting the cape pattern on it lol that's why I wondered if it's possible to remove the Cape from the plush elsa and attach it to a doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back