• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Ooo La La - A Zap from Firechief!

ZAPPED! Ooo La La - A Zap from Firechief!

GroguFan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'm posting this rather than Sis, because she has her computer (at this actual moment) taken apart and adding a hard drive in there.
Last week or so, she had contacted @firechief18 about a trade for a couple of pins. Nothing seemed too odd when he didn't answer back right away, since everyone gets busy during the week, etc. Well, a little package arrived yesterday afternoon, and there were the two pins sparkling away in there!!
@firechief18 Thank you SO, SO much for this amazing and thoughtful ZAP. You really made our week! This Cafe Minnie pin is absolutely too cute and from one of our very favorite Mickey and Minnie shows. The Jawa and Chopper pin is definitely fun, and the quality of this set is a lot more beautiful than we thought from photos. It's a really lovely pin!

20220426115827-adee6692-me.jpg

Back