• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Oooh, Spooky Mickey Ears!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh, Spooky Mickey Ears!

Elysandrra

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hey check out the ears I got!!!
Poison Apples from the Evil Queen in Snow White!

67041_571214586266902_1198917973_n.jpg

I am so excited about new ears for Halloween!!! See, I am an ear collector... and I think I want Ursula Ears!
:) :lol:

Get Spooky for the Year of the Ear

Available September 13, 2013, while supplies last
Commemorate the Year of the Ear in the most "spooktacular" way yet—as part of Limited Time Magic, you can dress like a villain when Walt Disney World Resort turns the spotlight on popular Disney baddies, courtesy of some all-new merchandise that includes a Villains headband themed to the Evil Queen, Maleficent, the Queen of Hearts and Ursula! Be on the lookout for these villainous offerings at the following locations: Villains en Vogue at Disney Hollywood Studios, MouseGear at Epcot, Emporium at Magic Kingdom park and World of Disney Store in Downtown Disney area.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/let-the-memories-begin/limited-time-magic/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back