• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Open Co-Op: WDI Frozen Pins

Open Co-Op: WDI Frozen Pins

chroll

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
okay, so I have been stalking the forum for someone to start a co-op for the new WDI Frozen pins, and BAM! looks like Im the one to start it!

please keep in mind that I AM NOT A CM. Im a regular pin trader buying pins from a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend (you get the idea). in the event that something falls apart between now and Wednesday, I will return all money asap. I have to purchase the whole set, obviously, and I cannot keep all the pins, so I have chosen some and am co-op-ing the rest.

also, I cannot post a picture of the WDI flyer, and the pins have not been released yet, so if you wish to see a picture, you'll need to go to IG or FB or Google "WDI Frozen pins." they are WDI and LE200.

prices are paypal shipped in the US. if you want insurance or signature confirmation, that's available for whatever the charge for that is. payment needed today or tomorrow afternoon.

and now... for the part everyone really wants to see... the pins/prices:

Anna - $100 chroll
Kristoff - $100
Elsa - $125 - chroll
Sven - $100 - chroll
Marshmallow - $75
Troll #1 (wearing a cape) - $50
Olaf - $100
Troll #2 (under Marshmallow on the flyer)- $50

Last edited:
WoW, I was offered a set from a CM. I'm waiting this one out unless either of my friends nephew or my friends friend which is a CM comes through. If not, I will live. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha, well it was $700 for the set, so not crazy above your price, Deb. Doesnt matter anyway, someone else came through with all the money already, so he sold to them. Carry on, DPF.

ew.... the haters on here need to mind their business and keep their thoughts themselves.... cheryl im sorry that happened... people suck

I didn't mean to offend you at all, chroll. I didn't get them either and I won't die not owning them. Good Luck on your co op. I knew these would bring a lot.
And I feel bad, I didn't see they had been sold.

Last edited:
Back