• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Open Trading - Mickey Main Attraction

TRADING Open Trading - Mickey Main Attraction

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hi! Couldn't find a thread for trading Mickey Main Attraction series, so here it is! Anyone can jump on the band wagon here!

Hoping some of you are looking and have some.

We NEED:

Tiki
Pirates of the Carribean

We HAVE for trade:

Carousel
Thunder Mountain
(and soon Dumbo)

If you have one or both of the needs and need any of our trades, we'd really LOVE to trade!
Elizabeth & Sarah

These are great pins! I collected the set (bought them all - would have been fun to trade, but they were just too easy to purchase directly.) Have them all now. Wishing you good luck with your trading!

The only one I'm interested in is Tiki Room, but I haven't been successful asking for it in a trade, so I'll probably just get one from the auction site. They have them new on card for as little as $15.

Thanks . . . I'm still on the hunt. I'm rather glum today, as I've sent out hundreds of requests on PinPics (and about a dozen on PTD, which takes longer than PP ever since it isn't really made for trading) and all I get are "no"s of silence. I'm getting a bit disheartened, actually. I had two that were practically to the mailing stage last week and now just silence from the other end. -sigh- Anyway . . . I guess it will make my future trades really worth it, for all the effort it seems to be taking these days. Anyone else have a good place to try (not social media)?

The Tiki one is available on the EU site on sale. But they are right now having some problems and do not ship to Sweden temporarily. If they are still available when it works again I could help you both out.

Back