• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Open Trading Thread - Frozen Character Connection Mystery Puzzle Pins

TRADING Open Trading Thread - Frozen Character Connection Mystery Puzzle Pins

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Open trading thread for the new Puzzel set relased! If anyone is WANTING any or TRADING any . . . feel free to post!

Frozen-Character-Connection-Mystery-Pin-Collection.jpeg

There are two chasers . . . Anna and Elsa in their Frozen I Coronation outfits.

Starting this off as I just have to get the one pin that is their parents! So -

Want: Agnar & Iduna

I’m trying to help a friend with her set. I don’t have any others from the set to trade, but if anyone is open to other pins outside the set, please check my traders on Pinpics: Poohlady5

Thanks

Looking for any of these:
6bf91adc9eeaa8617c59ee3d639cb9d6.jpg

4fab27763e935f5b69db4da02126cfaa.jpg

4885776426680cf7a0ff63b3b96188e3.jpg

225faffa343c87cd85e9accc6417751e.jpg

e0b70736c2c3ef95eb45bf8f3f2fb623.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to add . . . if anyone is on the fence about wanting one of this set . . . they are really nice in person! Every one has a bit of glitter, as the design that flows throughout the set is the snowy ice, and that is glittered silver. The art is really nice and the pins feel amazing! While these Character Connection puzzles aren't something I particularly go for as a set, I love the quality of the art they use and when it is a character you want, you can't beat these puzzles! Even having one piece looks good on the board! Anyway . . . I wasn't disappointed with the Parents in the end! :)

Back