• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Opinion Needed on these Pins (Image Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opinion Needed on these Pins (Image Heavy)

crushedbubbles

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I have had these pins for some time now. And if someone could please give me an opinion on these pins in terms of being a scrapper or not. Sorry for so many pictures!
This is Pin 68030.

Pin 68027

Pin 68070

Pin 68031

Pin 68101

Pin 68100: This one is kinda weird because it's the only gold one in the group.

Pin 7120

Pin 10983

Pin 58918

Last edited:
I'm not seeing any pictures here, though I see where you've tried to insert them... they just aren't showing up for me.

OK this one has a warning:
Pin 68030: DLR - 2009 - Hidden Mickey Series - It's A Small World (Europe)
I traded for two of these pins. One of them the two nubs are about half the height as on the other (and half the height as I normally see on pins with nubs). Also the box with the "Hidden Mickey Pin 1 of 6" is on the left side of the pin, and not centered under the pin post. Signs of a potential scrapper?
Pin 68027: DLR - 2009 - Hidden Mickey Series - It's A Small World (Mexico) See no warnings here/I have this one!
Pin 68070: DLR - 2009 Hidden Mickey Series - It's A Small World (Asia) Have this too,and mines fine!
Pin 68031: DLR - 2009 - Hidden Mickey Series - It's A Small World (India)Cannot tell you as I need it too
Pin 68101: DLR - 2009 Hidden Mickey Series - It's A Small World (Alaska)
Have this one,but there is warnings:
Unauthorized versions of this pin are circulating **

Dull finish, lines in the painting, colors may be bleeding, 2 nubs on back are smaller than usual.
The fake is back stamped pin 6 of 6.
Pin 68100: DLR - 2009 Hidden Mickey Series - It's A Small World (Africa) Have this as well
I might have to submit a better pic. What looks black or gray surrounding the continents is actually silver, and the boy's skin is more rich in brown than the pale brown in the pic. It's hard to see his black hair as well.thats the comment there

Pin 7120: WDW - It's A Small World Child (Japan) I have this one as well,but there is a warning on it:
Be aware that as of Sept. 2009, this pin is being offered for sale to individuals directly from Beijing and as such there are unauthorized versions of this pin in circulation. The Scrapper may have "OSASMAU WORLD" and the "JAPAN" country stamp. The date stamped is 2001.
Pin 10983: WDW - It's A Small World Child (Ireland) ? ask about it:
My pin appears to have all the correct stamping, but I wonder why all the descriptions I see say "red-headed" boy, when he obviously has yellow hair?
Pin 58918: DCL - Mini Pin Boxed Set - Cutie Donald Only :Warning on this as well:
Moderator update October 31, 2011
Be aware that this pin is being offered for sale directly to pin collectors from a factory in China. As such, no one can guarantee the authenticity of this pin unless purchased from Disney.
If you have a ?able pin..just go here..it only goes to 2011..but if its there it is possible not sure,that they could be scrapped:
http://www.dizpins.com/pinventory/scrappers.htm

And if theres a RED X marking the pin off,it means it came out and they were real pins

Judy

Thanks so much Judy! You are such a big help! =) Hey, I have a couple of your wants! Maybe we could trade sometime! Thanks again!

"...uarantee the authenticity of this pin unless purchased from Disney.
If you have a ?able pin..just go here..it only goes to 2011..but if its there it is possible not sure,that they could be scrapped:
http://www.dizpins.com/pinventory/scrappers.htm"

New to the boards but have traded for fun with my toddlers while in the park. My question is about the website above - if the pin is on that page, no matter what box, that means it is not legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.