• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

[OR TRADE - UPDATE] Tsum Tsum: Christmas Box & Year of the Monkey & Valentine Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
[OR TRADE - UPDATE] Tsum Tsum: Christmas Box & Year of the Monkey & Valentine Box

aka.seim

"Tsum Tsunes" everywhere
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi all again :)

I get the Christmas box as a present (Disney Store EU box) but I don't want to keep them all, only Mickey, Minnie and Pluto. So I have Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Chip and Dale for sale. I don't want any profit so it's the tsum price plus worldwide shipping (with tracking number) and PP fees, total: 11€ (euros) each one. I will recalculate if you want more than one. I'm open to trade also.
Hope someone gives them a home :)

attachment.php

I'm also gonna split the Year of the Monkey box. I will post pictures as soon as I receive the package :)

Last edited:
Hi all,

Here we go with most of the Year of the Monkey Tsum Tsum :) Love them but cannot keep them all :-D

attachment.php

I have for sale: Mickey, Donald, Daisy, Chip, Dale, Piglet, Eeyore & Tigger.
They're 16€ (euros) each one and include worldwide shipping with tracking number and PP fees.

Hope somebody gives a home to these cute monkeys :-D

Last edited:
Here some of the tsum I'm looking for trade :)

Clarice - Clarabelle - Sorcerer Mickey - Hippo
JapanClarice.jpg
JapanClarabell.jpg
D23SorcererMickey.jpg
D23HyacinthHippo.jpg

Hamsterviel - Monstro - Blue Fairy
JapanDrHamsterviel.jpg
D23Monstro.jpg
D23BlueFairy.jpg

Steamboat Mickey & Minnie - BumbleBee Pooh
D23SteamboatMickey.jpg
D23SteamboatMinnie.jpg
JapanPoohBee.jpg

Halloween Minnie (2014) - Maihama Minnie
JapanMinnieHalloween2014.jpg
JapanMaihama15Minnie.jpg

Osaka Minnie - 2nd Harajuku Minnie - 2nd Anniversary Minnie or Marie
JapanOsakaMinnie.jpg
JapanHarajuku2Minnie.jpg
Japan2ndAnniversaryMinnie.jpg
Japan2ndAnniversaryMarie.jpg

Also, if someone has any one of these for sale (at a reasonable price) please PM me.

------------
Valentine Chocolate Minnie √
HK 10th Ann. Minnie √
JP Cupcake Minnie √
Smiling Snowgie √

Last edited:
Valentine Chocolate Box has appears on disneystore.es again so I have finally bought it before I regret (again)... Now I have my Minnie and another box to split... I will post pictures and price as soon as I get it, but if in the meantime anyone is interested in any of the other tsum (for sale or trade) just let me know. I just want Minnie... at least until I see them :-D

Last edited:
Update:

-Donald from Christmas Box TRADED
-Mickey from Year of the Monkey SOLD
-Tigger from Year of the Monkey TRADED
-Eeyore from Year of the Monkey TRADED
-Piglet from Year of the Monkey SOLD

Still looking for home:
-Year of the Monkey: Donald, Daisy, Chip, Dale.
-Christmas Box: Goofy, Daisy, Chip, Dale.

Last edited:
For Sale or Trade: Valentine Box Tsum Tsum - Mickey, Donald, Daisy, Chip, Dale and Piglet.

They're 10€ (euros) each one and include worldwide shipping with tracking number and PP fees.

attachment.php

It seems this thread has no lucky :-D but I have made a lot of trades, purchases and sales out of here and I have still a bunch of tsum coming and leaving on mail, so I'm gonna close this thread until I can reorganize all my collection and take apart all the tsum I don't want to keep from the boxes I have bought for better pictures :-D

I'll be back :p
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back