Orlando area pin stores

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by cyke23, Feb 25, 2019.

1. cyke23

cyke23 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Outside of WDW, what are some pin stores to visit?

2. chubs191

chubs191 Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer

Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0

You can go to Character Warehouse at the outlets that usually carry some Disney pins. Other than that, there's Walmart, Target, Walgreens all carry licensed Disney pins. Some of the touristy shops have pins in them with the caveat that they also carry scrappers. This goes for Disney memorabilia shops that you can find around the area. I won't name any specifics, because of that statement. There are people that speculate that they purchase pins from those who get them with a five-finger discount as well.

That being said, I have heard good things about TD Collectibles. I have never been there myself, so I can't say whether or not their reputation precedes it. So, that could be a fun trip.

Abyssinian28 likes this.
  3. Abyssinian28

Abyssinian28 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

It's depressingly dry here, actually. You'd think there'd be little mom and pop style collectible stores, or that some of the comic book stores would have stuff, but it never seems to happen here. There's the ones Chubs mentioned, and that's about it (to the best of my knowledge). Anaheim and Tokyo both have us beat, as far as the secondary market goes.

4. -em

-em Active Member

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

There is a gift shop near the Wizard/ichiban Chinese buffet on 192 that buys and sells pins- while scrappers are obviously mixed in there is a lot of old basic stuff with some occasional treasures- price point is a bit high for most but I’ve negotiated most down

5. splashmtnman

splashmtnman All Wet and Happy

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

This is Disney Pins blog #143 on the Character Warehouse outlet store and the Grand Floridian hotel.
    Worth watching if you want to check them out.

Shelterkat likes this.