• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Oswald Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oswald Pins

chroll

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I notice that several people collect and love Oswald, so I wanted to start a thread to chat about the new Oswald pins. After a pretty slow start, it seems like the Oswald pins are rolling in at a much faster pace!

1. We have the DL Hidden Mickey Oswald Expressions that should start hitting the park really soon, which is the 5 of the set and the chaser.
  2. The completer of last years Hidden Mickey Wave B Just Got Happier set
  3. the DSF pumpkin Popper, which was really exciting because it answered the question that many people had about DSF not being able to have Oswald pins... so... here's to a PTD Oswald soon!!!
  4. the "surprise" poster pin released on DS.com (that is still available right now)
  5. the vinylmation Oswald
  6. the pressed penny Oswald
  7. the Japan D23 Oswald ears
  8. the upcoming Easter Oswald, http://www.disneyparksmerchandise.com/pins/easter-oswald/
400008266451_1-500x290.jpg

That's 12 pins in the last six months... which isnt a huge number, but it is exciting to see the numbers of Oswald pins growing. Also, I noticed a new Oswald pin was added to pinpics. Its old, from 2011, but as its from Japan, must have flown under the radar for a bit.

there is also a CM Oswald that was released -in the last week of Feb- in WDW/DL (thanks for the tip, Ozzie!)

Last edited:
I personally only have 14 Oswald pins, but I hope to keep growing my collection. I want to get a siggy that moves, so I can add a "page" of my Oswald wants/grails for people to see.

I love Oswald pins but there are almost too many coming out now, I can't catch up! lol The HM ones are a problem because of scrappers. But, I'm still looking forward to new ones!

As an Oswald fan living in Florida, I'm very disappointed that the Oswald HM pins are DL only. Does Disney not understand he's loved all over the country? I've only ever seen two or three types of Oswald pins in WDW so the others in my collection have been bought either here or on eBay.

Chroll, I would be happy to help you with a siggy that moves! Just send me an email with the grail #s and general ideas of what you want for the backgrounds...

I love my Oswald collection! I recently got the pumpkin popper and it's become one of my favorites. The next Oswald grail for me is gonna be the ear hat pin, let the chase commence!

I love Oswald pins but there are almost too many coming out now, I can't catch up! lol The HM ones are a problem because of scrappers. But, I'm still looking forward to new ones!

I have to admit, as someone not at the park. fakes make me nervous because Im at the mercy of other people to get them. so far, it seems that there are only fakes of the HM Chaser and HM Oswald Yelling. I'm really hoping to get the rest of the HMs before any other fakes hit!

this new Easter pin really makes me want the old Easter one. I also wonder if Oswald will be connected with Easter in the future, and we will be able to expect more Oswald Easter pins every year, or if this is just a coincidence, since it has been three years in between Oswald Easter pins. thoughts?

I was really glad that the HM Oswalds were at DL and not WDW, as I thought I had a better chance of getting them, but I can see how it would be frustrating for someone in FL. the WDFM, Burbank Studios, Reagan Library, and DCA pins are all CA-based. are all the rack pins available at WDW?

this new Easter pin really makes me want the old Easter one. I also wonder if Oswald will be connected with Easter in the future, and we will be able to expect more Oswald Easter pins every year, or if this is just a coincidence, since it has been three years in between Oswald Easter pins. thoughts?
It would be great to see more Oswald Easter pins, it makes sense to use a rabbit for Easter. I just hope they aren't too hard to get.

It would be great to see more Oswald Easter pins, it makes sense to use a rabbit for Easter. I just hope they aren't too hard to get.

wow, Im dense... I totally forgot that Oswald is a RABBIT... so it DOES make sense to use him for Easter!! okay, now I really have my hopes up. I'd like to see some Oswald Easter merch, too.

at LE 3000 and only available at DL, I think they will fairly easy to get. Oswald looks like he's pin on pin, so that's nice, too.

wow, Im dense... I totally forgot that Oswald is a RABBIT... so it DOES make sense to use him for Easter!! okay, now I really have my hopes up. I'd like to see some Oswald Easter merch, too.

at LE 3000 and only available at DL, I think they will fairly easy to get. Oswald looks like he's pin on pin, so that's nice, too.

It's easy to forget he's a rabbit. He doesn't look like Thumper who looks a lot more like a rabbit. :) Now you have me wondering if they will have some cool Oswald merchandise for Easter!

WDI just did a pressed penny of Oswald. I have on for trade. They did a sale on pressed pennies at the Friends & Family sale where you got buy one get one for a penny.

WDI just did a pressed penny of Oswald. I have on for trade. They did a sale on pressed pennies at the Friends & Family sale where you got buy one get one for a penny.

do you have a pic you can post? I didnt know they did BOGO for a penny, that's actually really a cute idea! also, I knew WDI did the Oswald bolo lanyard, but its good to know they, too, are doing pins.

looks like I found someone to trade me the Oswald vinylmation pin! I know the vinylmation pins are faked a lot, but I havent heard of the Oswald one being faked, so here's hoping that mine is real!!

As an Oswald fan living in Florida, I'm very disappointed that the Oswald HM pins are DL only. Does Disney not understand he's loved all over the country? I've only ever seen two or three types of Oswald pins in WDW so the others in my collection have been bought either here or on eBay.

That's crazy that there is hardly any WDW Oswald pins... There is a store of just Oswald stuff in DCA...

That's crazy that there is hardly any WDW Oswald pins... There is a store of just Oswald stuff in DCA...
Oswald is part of the storyline/timeline of DCA. He's becoming kind of an unofficial mascot of the park with all the merch they're doing for him. Kind of like Figment for EPCOT.

Oswald is part of the storyline/timeline of DCA. He's becoming kind of an unofficial mascot of the park with all the merch they're doing for him. Kind of like Figment for EPCOT.

Im really happy with all the Oswald love coming from DCA. it was exciting for him to get his own store. I really want one of the sketches of him, but I just havent bought one yet. Im hopeful for more DCA Oswald pins!

I never thought about it that way, but that makes complete sense! I really love how much they are including Oswald, and I've been loving all the pins and merchandise that have been coming out for him. His store in DCA is so cute too! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back