• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Oswald says we're gonna need a bigger board!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oswald says we're gonna need a bigger board!

tiggeriffic

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This is the first time I've posted anything from my collection, but now that I have the new Pin Trading Tales Oswald pin there isn't any room left on my current board. I thought I'd take a picture of it before the pins look sparse on a new larger board.

Oswald%20Pin%20Collection%203-4-17%20c_zpsd0mbax98.jpg

Oswald%20Pin%20Collection%203-4-17%20e_zpsqmhop6d5.jpg

When I first started collecting Oswald there were only a handful of pins to look for. Now they keep coming out with new ones. No complaints here!

Nice collection :) Great, you have the 2 Oswald pins from HKDL already.

Thank you! Yeah, it's always nail-biting time when they come out in Hong Kong/Tokyo. No Shanghai or Paris yet, I don't think. I got the popcorn one a little while ago but the lollipop is very recent as well as the 2 new ones from Disneyland. (Magical Mystery pin is shared with WDW) If you think of it, keep me posted on any new ones from Hong Kong, they're nice pins!

Thank you! Yeah, it's always nail-biting time when they come out in Hong Kong/Tokyo. No Shanghai or Paris yet, I don't think. I got the popcorn one a little while ago but the lollipop is very recent as well as the 2 new ones from Disneyland. (Magical Mystery pin is shared with WDW) If you think of it, keep me posted on any new ones from Hong Kong, they're nice pins!

Sure, if I see any new Oswald pins released in HKDL, I'll let you know. Hope that we can even make a trade :)

Sure, if I see any new Oswald pins released in HKDL, I'll let you know. Hope that we can even make a trade :)

And if we have any Nemo/Dory pins exclusive to Disneyland or Hollywood I can pick that up for you. I know we have a "Charming Characters" Dory coming sometime this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back