• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Our First Trade With Scoop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our First Trade With Scoop
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Although we have been collecting for years, we have never had the opportunity to trade with Scoop. So, when my son and I spent a day in the park after the Gala this year, we finally got the chance to trade with him. Below is what we have added to our collections.

Scoop.jpg

tink_stitch.jpg

I haven't traded at the parks, but I keep hearing about this Scoop fellow... if someone could enlighten me a bit, haha, I'm guessing that he's a very special cast member?

I haven't traded at the parks, but I keep hearing about this Scoop fellow... if someone could enlighten me a bit, haha, I'm guessing that he's a very special cast member?

Yes, only at WDW and only during select days/times.

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to DPF and congratulations on your new hobby. No, I am not Scoop but I wish I were. His job looks fun and interesting. As far as pins, I currently have around 2000.

Swscref are you scoop? I learn so much everyday I'm on the forum! How many pins do you have I am soooo curious! I love my new hobby!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back