• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Our pin bag giveaway ends tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:x::x::x::x::x::x::x::x::x::x::x:OMG!!!!!:anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious:

How about dem [insert generic sports team here]?

Also, YAY 25! Man, that's rough when you have nothing to say and you'd rather be reading fanfiction...>.> haha...

awesome but think next time we should have a date stamp so any new members joining the forum are excluded just for the the reason of them joining and getting the post count to try and win something and maybe not post again after that...

just my thoughts on the next one, have minimum posts as well as must be a member from a certain date to qualify to enter. It works on a number of forums Ive been on.

good luck to everyone :)

I get what you mean Danny, just posting so they can win something! But I do wish everyone good luck, including you Danny! And stop picking on Dan, he has as much as a chance as everyone....if he has over 2500 posts though....... :p

Hey now! Just because some of us aren't chatty doesn't mean we're not members here! I post when I feel the need to, and I read a good deal of things.

Lurkers are people, too...

hey I didnt mean it in a bad way but having something like that in place for future competitions will stop someone hearing about it and thinking I want that, joining and racking up there post count to qualify within an hour where it takes some people time (like you said Lurkers who post from time to time) to get to a post count to qualify.

Im only saying this is as a fact as Ive seen it happen on another forum I was on as they used to get pre-production figurines and have a competion and it would be just have minimum post count and youd automatically see new members get to the minimum and then sleek back to just looking...this happened over a few cometitions.

Then they changed it to - Minimum post count and must of joined by say November 1st..(example date just for this comp) which in fairness it FAIR for everyone that way who take the time to post and not post for the sake of the competition.

probably people dont agree with that but Ive seen it in affect and it does work and say if new people do join when a comp is being run, then they would definatley be eligable for the next comp due to the Must be a member by a certain date would of changed.

Hope thats clearer than what I posted before.

DS.com releases AND a pin bag giveaway! What a big day morning we all have!

Good luck to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back