• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

our pin collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
our pin collection

shinny8

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
This is our collection of pins, hope you like them!

5111809140_fdb406c017_z.jpg

Random pins, no order or theme just madness!

5111201947_e419660716_z.jpg

pixar pins!

5111818644_2ca5a88cba_z.jpg

Random again!

5111211303_a0c2bec9bb_z.jpg

again.. random

5111797294_41e47cdfa8_z.jpg

stitch!!!

I love the variety of pins you have. I collect a little bit of everything so that is always fun to see others do it as well. :D

great pins!
where did you get the agent p pin? when we were in wdw i could only find the phineas and ferb pins....i think they're going to be what i want to collect if more pins are made for them

Thanks everybody, its always nice when you find people who like them as much as you do. dmoney79 the agent p is a UK disney store pin, i could always order you one next time i make an order (if its still available) if you want one. There is also a thread on the sale board looking for one and a few people have them.. it might be worth a look.

oh wow, i was drooling over your collection! I see a lot of pins I would love to have, especially the beauty and the beast, wall-e, up and stitch pins! on my stitch board I even have the stitch spring time jumbo pin in the center like you do

I love the pixar and the stitch boards.
Do you know what the pinpics number is for the Rex pin between Lotso and MrPricklepants?

Thanks

Wow what a collection!

I too am from the midlands, do you get your UK disney store ones from the bullring? I have only just developed a pin love and am looking to add to my collection (I currently have 1 lonely pin) but dont think I can wait until my trip to DLRP in November to get more. I'm currently browsing the sale boards on here as I'm a bit wary of scrappers / counterfeit ebay pins.

So glad I found this forum and people who share my love of pins!

Hi from a fellow West Midlander:wavey:, great boards!! At present I only store pins in bags etc but I'm thinking about doing a board, can you tell me do you just stick in the pins or is there something else securing them to the board? Also love the Belle with Prince Adam pin whats the pinpic no?:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back