• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Our Transformation Story pins (bi-monthly and alternates between each coast): Limited Edition of 2,750.

Our Transformation Story pins (bi-monthly and alternates between each coast): Limited Edition of 2,750.

figment919

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
Do they mean every 2 months, or, twice each month?? Definition of bi-monthly can go both ways.

Do you think that this is going to be a Villains only set?
Do you mean the series could include non-villains? My answer is... wait for it...

'possibly'

Thoughts on the subject are definitely conflicting:
1) The fact they only showed villains in the preview seems to lead one to believe it will only be villain transformations and will not include hero transformations.
2) Are there enough villain transformations to fill out 12 months of this series would be a question. (answer seems to be no...)

Maybe DLR is getting villain transformations every other month and WDW will get hero transformations. And if this is the case... it would just be your luck @figment919 to be a villain collector in WDW. Hoping this is not how this series will be going (since that would be absolutely awful for you.)

I guess the few months will give us some answers.

I’m with @timeerkat I think this is the villain series for this year. I thought somebody posted a list of 12 potential villains but don’t recall who/where at the moment.

I’m with @timeerkat I think this is the villain series for this year. I thought somebody posted a list of 12 potential villains but don’t recall who/where at the moment.
Yes, there was some rumination on potentials and it got up to 12 using some of the more obscure villains (...I looked for the posts, but could not find it.) Obscure villains seem out of line with how Disney Parks have done villain series in the past, but I would definitely enjoy seeing some of less popular villains.

The possibilities for this series are exciting to consider. :)

Reactions: Ajk
I’m wondering if the Transformations monthly series is going to be just villains. At first I couldn’t think of 12 villains that have transformations, but I thought of 9 more that might work to add to the 3 that are previewed??

Goob to Bowler Hat Guy
Mordu (human to bear)
Ernesto (alive to dead)
Mim (witch to one of her transformations)
Te Ka to Te Fiti
Gothel (old to young)
Yzma (human to cat)
Jafar (human to genie)
Buddy to Syndrome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to brainstorm more:
- Judge Doom from Roger Rabbit?
- Disney also doesn't seem to know that Beast is not a villain (based on the pop art series which should have had Gaston where Beast was). So going to suggest Beast to Prince Adam?
- King Candy and Turbo?
Here’s the main speculation I found in the 2022 Pin Previews thread.

The last pre-announced pin (from Heros vs Villains) from this series is Maleficent. For the most part Disney is releasing the 3 announced pins in January, February, March (the balloon floating Pooh was an unannounced release, but that is the only exception I found.) Does it follow Maleficent will release this month?

The first 2 transformations were released on the second Tuesday.

This leads to my concluding Maleficent will release on Tuesday this coming week.

(Disney has not been into patterns during the pandemic and Maleficent might bring crowds... so will Disney not release Maleficent on Tuesday just to keep us guessing?)

A+B=C
Glad I took geometry in school.

Who knew learning about triangles would aid me with pin releases. :)
All I remember from geometry about triangles is SAS was valid information you could use to figure out other things but *** absolutely was not. Pretty sure that is actually true and not just the teacher being tired of dealing with a bunch of young teenagers hoping to get away with something.

Yep.. agreed. Would prefer one side or the other but since I have no choice... chaos it is!
or a split between both parks... just make it easier for everyone.

or dare to dream... drop them on shopdisney and make them widely available.

Ah well, it is what it is.

So the first 3 pins have been released and they are all that was shown in the preview area. Any guesses for the April release?

Back