• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Panini Sticker Books

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Panini Sticker Books

Abyssinian28

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Hi!

I think the old thread got deleted.

Is there anyone still doing either Panini or Topps sticker albums?

I just picked up the Princess Dreams set, and wanted to know if anyone wanted to trade for missing stickers before I submit my order form to Panini. I can give you my list of available stickers, if anyone shows interest.

Also, Topps is much worse at having a "fill in" service, so if anyone happens to still have stickers to their Star Wars: The Force Awakens sticker book, please let me know!

Feel free to use this thread as a ISO/To Trade sounding board!

I have Zootopia, Inside Out, and Wreck-It Ralph stickers. Haven't actually broken into the Wreck-It Ralph packets yet, though.

I thought I was good for Zootopia (I ordered all the ones I was missing from Panini as well as the ones my friend was missing), but my friend's set seems to have gotten lost in the mail, so I'll have to see which ones she'll need.

I'm missing a bunch of Inside Out ones, as well as the album.

Ahhh, man, I didn't collect any of those, so I can't help out. Sorry! Maybe this thread will stay alive so we can tap each other when I new set comes out.

To anyone reading this thread who is based in the UK (or going there) and might want to trade or do a pick-up, please let me know! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back