• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Paris Merch help

ISO Paris Merch help

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Bon jour, mes amis! (Thus ends today's French lesson.)

I'm looking for a couple of non-pin items that can only be acquired at Disneyland Paris ... so I'm hoping someone out there in Forum-land might be able to pick them up on his/her next visit and ship them to me. (If they were available via ShopDisney UK, I'd suck it up and place an order. Alas!)

If you are going to DLP soon and can accommodate a pick-up request (ie, not weigh yourself down with merch, ha ha), please drop me a PM!

Merci beaucoup! (I lied earlier; now we're done with French.)

If you don't find someone here, I use someone on facebook for Paris pickups who is awesome. I could pass along her name if you're interested. Not sure if she does Merch but she picks up OE pins at cost and LE at not a high mark up.

If you don't find someone here, I use someone on facebook for Paris pickups who is awesome. I could pass along her name if you're interested. Not sure if she does Merch but she picks up OE pins at cost and LE at not a high mark up.

If you think she might do merch, I would appreciate the info. I actually have pick-up people for the Asia parks but for some reason I don't have one for Paris. Ha. Thanks!

Back