• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Park Pack Cancellations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Park Pack Cancellations?

LMB925

Active DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone still getting the Park Packs? Has anyone successfully unsubscribed?

I subscribed on a monthly basis with the October pack. I tried to cancel for over a week, but the inactivation buttons didn't work. I emailed customer service last week and they told me to call, but before I had time to call, I noticed the buttons changed. I kept hitting the inactivate button, but it never changed status. A while later, on the 13th, I got dozens of emails confirming my subscription was canceled and I had until the 17th to resubscribe. I thought it must have been that hitting the inactivation button worked, but didn't register at the time. I received another "alert" email on Tuesday informing me the subscription was timed out and cancelled. I thought everything was fine, then I received email from them today telling me my charge went through and my parcel is on the way. I checked my bank account, and yes, they charged me again for the pin subscription. What the heck is wrong with these people? I feel like its some kind of joke every time I deal with customer service. I'm really starting to hate Disney because of it. I've never had so much stress and bad service dealing a company before.

I got a message that mine was cancelled when I didn't want it to be. I heard a lot of folks got the same message. I don't know why they're having so much trouble managing the subscriptions.

When I signed up the info said It takes something like 30 days to process cancelations. The wording was something about when you cancel you will receive and be charged for one last month and the cancelation would take effect the following billing cycle. Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back