• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Perfectly timed pick me up!

ZAPPED! Perfectly timed pick me up!

caw caw rawr

Squirrel!
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
We've been house hunting and found my dream property! It was at the top of our price range but we thought we'd put in an offer anyway. We found out Monday that someone else offered way above asking and we weren't going to compete with that. So I'm having a teeny cry (it's all good, another house will pop up that's even better but it still made me a tad sad) when I hear the mail truck leave. I pout my way to the mailbox to find an envelope just for me. Long story shorter, this zap couldn't have been any better timed! It brought me right out of my funk. The day suddenly got brighter. The three handbags are perfect! My daughter who is collecting them loves Minnie and Cindy best of all the princesses. (I love the Mary Poppins bag.)

Thank you so much Akarih! We love them!
7dbf6884a86ce62068d849fb4018420b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="caw caw rawr, post: 1022903, member: 5006"....another house will pop up that's even better...[/QUOTE]
So true! I have several stories of starting with “darn, we got outbid. And that place was perfect.” And turning into “thank goodness we got outbid on that other one as this one is incredible.” I’m sure you’re going to end up with the perfect place.

And congrats on the zap!

Congratulations on the zap. Sometimes it's funny, zaps come along exactly when you need them most.

I agree about the house: while it's frustrating that you missed out on the house now, it might turn out that it could have been the best thing ever for you. Your genuinely perfect house is out there; it'll come along and when you find it, you'll know.

Back