• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Peter Pan Piece of Disney Movie w/ Peter Pan Flying *Ends Nov. 10th @ 8 PM PST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Peter Pan Piece of Disney Movie w/ Peter Pan Flying *Ends Nov. 10th @ 8 PM PST*
I BID:
Pin 66137: DSF - Stained Glass Dragons - Maleficent

Pin 92357: DLR - This Is Halloween 2012 - Oogie Boogie

Pin 12297: DLR - Villain Series (Maleficent)

Pin 91038: DLR - Mad T Party - Logo Pin

I don't know why I can't add a picture. Weird.

I'm adding Pin 85861: DLR - Pirates of the Caribbean - Logo

Hopefully that helps break the tie

or I have a PODM monsters inc. it is a close up of mike with his mouth open.
so option C:
Pin 89141: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney-Pixar Monsters, Inc.

Pin 92357: DLR - This Is Halloween 2012 - Oogie Boogie

Pin 12297: DLR - Villain Series (Maleficent)

my bid
Pin 73682: DLRP - Maleficent Spinner
and
Pin 32556: DCL - A Villainous Voyage Pin Cruise Super Jumbo pin (Chernabog Hinged pin) In box with coa
and
Pin 63153: DLR - Year of a Million Dreams 2008 Collection - Stitch

Ok everyone, I am sooooooooo sorry for the late announcenment of who won but the winner is -

Mad hatter I absolutely adore the AIW pins and that Maleficent and Dragon pin

likaboss (w/ the DSF Maleficent Dragon Stained glass pin) and jcasper89 (w/ the Tinker Bell Witch Pin) came in really close also, so that is why I had such a hard time on choosing XD

Thank you again to everyone who participated in my auction!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.