• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Photobucket Images

Photobucket Images

Speezard

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
620   0   0
Anybody know why all of a sudden my photobucket image links broke? All new ones, and all existing ones, all of a sudden don't work and it's driving me crazy.

Hey Sean
I use PB exclusively and all my images appear to show up , including my signature
I posted the image below using the IMG option on the full website (I've never been able to work their mobile version on my Kindle and their app isn't available for it either)

I don't know what photobucket did recently, apparently by copying/using their forum image link it will "link" it back to your photobucket gallery if you click on the image; which isn't bad unless you forget to make your account private. It doesn't matter much except for the tons of Secret Santa reciepts I had and stuff from other forums and family photos. Use the DPF image insert at the top of the reply box with the direct image link to remedy this...

Back