• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pick list is posted on post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick list is posted on post #1
Pick list is updated. Also the Grand Prize winners are: You can pick your prizes once the game is complete.

Stoomey
Maiarebecca

Pick list is updated. Also the Grand Prize winners are: You can pick your prizes once the game is complete.

Stoomey
Maiarebecca

Congrats! I sent a message to stoomey via FB to come back to pick his grand prize. I think he will take the Rapunzel & tink 4-pins lot but am not sure.

Just waiting on a few picks and I will get the rest of the pins out.

Everyone who is finished should have received an email from Paypal about your tracking.

Bumpety bump! Stoomey's turn to pick from the main pool (8,14,21 are left, I believe) and AvatarAng1's turn to pick from the lithographs.... and then I get my prizes! Wheeeeee :)

No pressure, guys. (Just kidding... this is totally pressure!) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back