• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

**PICTURE HEAVY** My Magnificent WDW PTN Pin Haul <3 Best 2 Pin Weeks Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
**PICTURE HEAVY** My Magnificent WDW PTN Pin Haul <3 Best 2 Pin Weeks Ever!
Not only is your pin haul amazing, but your pin haul is pulling in some pretty amazing comments. The top 2 so for I think go to (in so specific order):

doodlebug - holy flying rat butts
mylittleguy - Sweet Mother of Abraham Lincoln

lmao the comments were so fun to read! :D

Back on topic, your haul is outstanding! How many pins did you think you had to trade to get these pins? They are just...wow! I love the Stitch Lilo Halloween pin, I just made a trade for it here lol xP So I'm eagerly awaiting that one to arrive. I also love your PTN Stitch with the mustache...best PTN pin ever!!!!! I'll be watching you and your Wants to one day make a trade for that one lol...one day...one day...

Not only is your pin haul amazing, but your pin haul is pulling in some pretty amazing comments. The top 2 so for I think go to (in so specific order):

doodlebug - holy flying rat butts
mylittleguy - Sweet Mother of Abraham Lincoln

lmao the comments were so fun to read! :D

Back on topic, your haul is outstanding! How many pins did you think you had to trade to get these pins? They are just...wow! I love the Stitch Lilo Halloween pin, I just made a trade for it here lol xP So I'm eagerly awaiting that one to arrive. I also love your PTN Stitch with the mustache...best PTN pin ever!!!!! I'll be watching you and your Wants to one day make a trade for that one lol...one day...one day...

I was thinking the same thing! I love all the comments <3 they are cracking me up! Lol <3

Amazing haul!
I adore all the Tangled pins, but all the pins are lovely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back