• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 151760 DSSH - Avatar Marquee Auction LE 1000 ends Wednesday 1/18 @ 6pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 151760 DSSH - Avatar Marquee Auction LE 1000 ends Wednesday 1/18 @ 6pm PST

fordracing31

The Eye Lady
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Hello everybody, I was going to do this auction in February but decided to do another January auction to brighten this month up a bit. I still will be doing another auction in February with a super fun pin.

The pin being auctioned is Pin Pics Pin 151760: DSSH - Avatar Marquee LE 1000

The auction will end Wednesday, January 18 at 6:00 pm (PST)

I collect pins that show scenes from the movies BATB and Sleeping Beauty, HM, Tangled, Mulan, Bolt, Chip and Dale, Cars Land, Bolt, Disneyland Main Street and some rodents like Gus Gus and Rhino. I do collect many different pins so please don’t be afraid to bid.

6ccbad09d30f5063d44121009d08ae7f.jpg

My Pinpics is fordracing

Happy Bidding and most important have fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg this was so tough. Ever time I do an auction I add more pins to my wants but that is what I love because pins come by that I didn’t even know about. Okay, I will do a leaderboard.

1. Disneychildwithin - I just absolutely love this pin (even with the words) and would fit perfectly into the frame set I am working on completing.

2. TheMickeyMouseRules - Love this pin and sold out before I got down there. This was so hard took me many hours decide on the leaderboard.

New leaderboard with 3 bids and it’s getting tougher.

1. TheMickeyMouseRules - 3 pins from my want list.

2. Disneychildwithin - I just absolutely love this pin and adding to my want list.

3. pretty_Omi - awesome Rhino pin

Great bids, Thank you everybody!

Ok pumping up my bid!

3 total pins:
Pin 72161 DisneyStore.com - Steppin' Out Series - Rhino
Pin 122734 WDI - Cat Portraits - Mittens
And the DEC Bolt name tag pin which does not appear to be on Pinpics. DEC is Disney Employee Center, a cast exclusive, LE 250

ad2076ac457144ff988b82bc64377f0c.jpg

New leaderboard with 3 bids and it’s getting tougher.

2. pretty_Omi - awesome Rhino pin, Mittens and Bolt name tag (Great pins but would go to my traders)

3. Disneychildwithin - I just absolutely love this pin and adding to my want list

Alright new bid

3 total pins:
Pin 72161 DisneyStore.com - Steppin' Out Series - Rhino
Pin 86947 DS -110th Legacy Collection - Bolt
And a wild card with
Pin 19281 DLR - Continuing the Tradition 2003 (Chip & Dale)

I should have the blue card for the 110th in my card stash.
8d41bd8821de9e6e030bd3407553aec9.jpg

New leaderboard, sorry it too long to update stuck in my room with Covid and with a toddler that is fussy. There is a tie for now for first.

Tied with:

1. pretty_Omi - two pins that would be traders. And one pin from my wants. Normally I don’t care about backer cars but all my 110th legacy pins have them. Can you confirm you have the backer card?

2. Disneychildwithin - I just absolutely love this pin and adding to my want list

Thank you everyone for the great bids!

New leaderboard, sorry it too long to update stuck in my room with Covid and with a toddler that is fussy. There is a tie for now for first.

Tied with:

1. pretty_Omi - two pins that would be traders. And one pin from my wants. Normally I don’t care about backer cars but all my 110th legacy pins have them. Can you confirm you have the backer card?

2. Disneychildwithin - I just absolutely love this pin and adding to my want list

Thank you everyone for the great bids!
Two that would be traders? I thought you were interested in the Rhino before? That's why I kept keeping him in
I am 99% sure I have the card, but I won’t be able to confirm until after work which I won’t be home until just before the auction ends. I’ll try to locate it swiftly.

Last edited:
Alright, gonna offer up a new combo in the hopes of not offering traders...

3 total pins:
Pin 86947 DS -110th Legacy Collection - Bolt
Pin 134853 DLR - Medieval Magic - Dragon Mystery - Maleficent
Pin 50818 Belle - Jeweled Dress

Still won't be able to confirm on the card until later tho.

Leaderboard for first stays tied for now.

Pending confirmation on card but if can’t confirm by then I will make an assumption that you have it since you think you do. Love the Maleficent Crest pin that would go into my collection.

Okay leader board with a little over an hour to go. Boy this was really hard.

1. pretty_Omi - Presumably with the backer card for the 110th legacy Bolt pin (man this is one of the only type of pins I actually care about the backer) and love the Maleficent pin. Belle don’t care for much but doesn’t detour my pick.

2. TheMickeyMouseRules - 3 pins from my want list.

3. Disneychildwithin - I just absolutely love this pin and adding to my want list, love the Sleeping Beauty wouldn’t keep but excellent trader and the mystery pin is okay and would’ve put in wants if it wasn’t for their eyes.

Great bids everyone wow that was really tough putting the leaderboard together.

Thanks for the feedback, it helps!

I'll switch them out with ACME Belles.
41af67f051c1b700e343aea0a53130b6.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

New leaderboard with 30 min to go.

1. pretty_Omi - Presumably with the backer card for the 110th legacy Bolt pin (man this is one of the only type of pins I actually care about the backer) and love the Maleficent pin. Belle don’t care for much but doesn’t detour my pick.

2. Disneychildwithin - I just absolutely love this pin and love the Notable Noble acme pin

3. TheMickeyMouseRules - 3 pins from my want list.

4. Booger1964 - beautiful acme pin from my wants.

Not sure what happened but I couldn't log back on, is this officially over?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back