• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin 20384: Fantasy - Pin Shark Repellant Spray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin 20384: Fantasy - Pin Shark Repellant Spray

creativextremeties

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
Hi There Everyone!

I would Love to Sport one of these on My Lanyard when I Go Trading!

[pinpics]20384[/pinpics]: Fantasy - Pin Shark Repellant

pin20384

Anyone Have one they can send My Way? Willing to Trade/Buy/Siggy/Whatever Or whatever for it <3
Thanks a Bunch!

<3 Laz

UPDATE; Our Trade was Sadly Lost in the Mail System,
So I am Once Again Looking for this Pin <3 <3 <3
I Kind of Remember someone Else Saying they Had one they could Send me
But for the Life of Me I can't Remember Who? <3

Last edited:
Hi Laz
I have an extra one..what will you trade for it?You have a couple pins(ONLY)one of the couple will do,that I like on your trade list

Judy

Ok I was interested in one of these:
Pin 87172: Disney Store Europe - Alice in White Rabbit's House
Pin 76051: WDW - Epcot Flower and Garden Festival 2010 - Mickey Mouse Gardening
87095: WDW - Resort Cameras - Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort - Goofy - ARTIST PROOF

Those are the ones I like..but I do not expect you to trade them for my Fantasy Pin

Ok I was interested in one of these:
Pin 87172: Disney Store Europe - Alice in White Rabbit's House
Pin 76051: WDW - Epcot Flower and Garden Festival 2010 - Mickey Mouse Gardening
87095: WDW - Resort Cameras - Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort - Goofy - ARTIST PROOF

Those are the ones I like..but I do not expect you to trade them for my Fantasy Pin

All 3? or one of these?

Just pop me a PM with your Addy and it's yours, If you want to trade anything for the Kingdom Hearts pins we could make it a multi trade too :) I'm gonna close this thread now. Thanks Judy! <3

I would like to have one as well. I was unaware we could ask to trade for Fantasy Pins. So if anyone has one or two please Laz and I know. Thanks.

Hi Laz
I am so sorry..I have no idea why in the hell it was lost,I traded both my extras too(one to Crystal and the lost one to you)
I wish I had extras:(

Judy

Perhaps it may still show up. Remember that one package I sent your way? It went off course and then finally made it's way to you after a few days of extra travel.

I'm holding out that it will come to you. :) I'll talk to my sister and see if she is willing to give up hers for one of mine. I wish that pin pics would allow us to also trade fantasy pins on there also. It would make the searching so much easier. Cause those with the pin may not be on here.

Just PMED the creater of the pin..I bought a couple before..maybe she has a couple more I can get
Just heard back..I bought her last two:(

Last edited:
Just PMED the creater of the pin..I bought a couple before..maybe she has a couple more I can get
Just heard back..I bought her last two:(

Darn, :( Maybe, someone will have some lying around... Last time, when I made this I actually had a few people tell me they would have sent it to me But I can't remember for the Life of Me Who they Were :/ <3 <3 <3 Thanks for Checking Judy <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back