• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 20480: Gold Jiminy Cricket 'E' cast pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 20480: Gold Jiminy Cricket 'E' cast pin

allenmay8

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hey everyone! This is the third trade auction, so let's get going! Today, I have Pin 20480: Gold Jiminy Cricket 'E' cast pin. Don't confuse this pin with Pin 3920: Jiminy Cricket 'E' cast pin, as this one is much rarer! It was worn by management cast members in 1994. Definitely a "must have" for any Jiminy collector! Thanks for looking, and have fun!

I am looking for DINOSAUR, anything on my wants list, PODM's, or anything that has good trade value!

I am NOT looking for: Hidden mickey!

ENDS: Saturday, July 14th at 12:01 a.m. EST!!!

Pin 20480: Gold Jiminy Cricket 'E' cast pin

oxnUA.jpg

Class:Disney Pins
Origin:Walt Disney World
Type:Cast Member
Limited Edition:Yes, but edition size unknown
SKU Number:Unknown
Original Price:Award
Released:1994
Retired:Yes
Categories:Award; Feature Film
Members Trading:9
Members Wanting:44
Coolness:76
Creator:rj1980
This small pin measures 3/8" wide by 1/2" tall and was an Environmentality award pin originally issued to select management cast members at WDW in 1994. It was to be worn on the cast member's costume or nametag. It is exactly like Pin 3920: Jiminy Cricket 'E' cast pin except the Letter 'E' on this pin is gold instead of silver, to indicate the prestige of the wearer. Very few of these pins were awarded when it was pulled from circulation and replaced by Pin 6671: Jiminy Cricket Environmentality Cast Member Award. Because this pin could no longer be worn on the cast member's costume, any cast member who wanted to continue wearing an Environmentality award had to exchange this pin for Pin 6671, enhancing it’s scarcity.

Backstamp reads:
©DISNEY
CHINA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back