• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 38507: WDW - Stitch's Action Adventure (Twilight Zone Tower of Terror)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 38507: WDW - Stitch's Action Adventure (Twilight Zone Tower of Terror)

CrashMyParty

One Dynamite Gal
Rating - 100%
89   0   0

Hey guys!
Haven't done an auction in a while... time to fix that! Up for auction this round is:

Pin 38507: WDW - Stitch's Action Adventure (Twilight Zone Tower of Terror)

LE 1500
Trades: 16 (including me)
Wants: 120

Mickey moves up and down and leans left and right.

Rules:
~Standard DPF rules apply
~End date is Friday, October 26 at 8 PM EST
~Most importantly, have fun!

Hints:
~Most wanted list is in my signature
~My main collections are Lilo & Stitch and Dumbo
~Smaller collections: princesses/Disney ladies, Figment, Lion King, Bambi, Finding Nemo, sorcerer Mickey, Max Goof, Pixar and castles
~Good traders
~PODMs rock!

Dislikes:
-Hidden Mickeys
-Pins with more people trading then wanting
-Live action movies
-NBC
-Pins with words/dates

If you do not have anything from my wants, have no fear! All bids will be considered, and I'm sure there are plenty of pins I'd like if I saw them but just haven't gotten around to adding to my (very long) wants list. So please don't hesitate to bid if you have nothing from my wants!

Anymore questions, please ask them below so all bidders can see.

That's all! I look forward to seeing what you guys bid!

Thanks,
Caroline

Status
Not open for further replies.